SGP podcast episode #2: The War on Men (or: Why Women Need to Just Shut Up Sometimes)
On episode #2 of the Smart Girl Politics podcast, hosts Teri Christoph and Tami Nantz are joined by author and noted “anti-feminist” Suzanne Venker, niece of conservative icon Phyllis Schlafly (rabble rousing runs in the family). The ladies talk sex, money and — gasp! — respecting men. Also, is a post-Clinton world nigh?
- Go ahead and visit Suzanne’s website and check our her writing. You know you want to!
- Preorder Suzanne’s next book >> The Alpha Female’s Guide to Men and Marriage: How Love Works.
- We are proud to be a part of the Ricochet Audio Network!
- Music courtesy of Yo Paulie! Music.
- Make Teri happy and sign up for the SGP newsletter. Sign up form is in the right-hand column.